Ubuntu Feisty Fawn 7.04 at Dell Inspiron 1501

Ubuntu now works perfectly at my just bought Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop that has the following characteristics: AMD Turion 64 X2 1600 Mhz, 512 Mb RAM, 80 Gb HDD, Broadcom Wi-Fi adapter, 15.4” wide screen display… 32-bit Fiesty has been installed without any problems and provides all needed hardware support for the laptop. I really recommend this operating system to be installed onto Desktops and Laptops. ubuntu1501.blogspot.com contains all necessary information and provided invaluable help.
In case you have any problems and/or questions regarding this laptop running Ubuntu feel free to contact me at artiomix{at}gmail.com.

1. September 20, 2007  4:54 pm by Bryan O Reply

Im trying to install my Beryl window manager on ubuntu feisty, but it cant seem to work! help?

2. September 20, 2007  10:25 pm by artiomix Reply

Hello, Bryan! You can find needed howto here . Hope it would be useful.

P.S. Thanks for visit to Linux Screw :)

3. November 13, 2007  4:00 am by pHreaksYcle Reply

Still helping people! New domain though, check it out! http://www.ubuntu1501.com

4. February 18, 2011  2:26 pm by Articulos Promocionales Reply

Chillers are really useful cooling equipments employed in many industries for cooling several substances

5. March 30, 2012  10:11 pm by fruit mocking party Reply

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; we have developed some nice methods and we are looking to trade solutions with other folks, why not shoot me an email if interested.

6. April 24, 2013  3:56 am by storage Reply

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality websites
    on the web. I will recommend this website!

7. June 17, 2013  1:15 am by http://www.greytart.com Reply

Hello there! This post couldn't be written much better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I will send this information to him. Fairly certain he will have a great read. I appreciate you for sharing!