neroIn case you need to convert Nero image file .nrg into regular ISO9660 .iso utility nrg2iso might be helpful then. It’s included into apt repositories of Debian and Ubuntu, so to install it execute:

sudo aptitude install nrg2iso

When it’s done, convert file by command:

nrg2iso image.nrg image.iso

Rather trivial task, right? :)

1. December 10, 2010  3:18 am by gerqwew Reply

I appreciate the time you positioned on this purpose or on this post. although u have fascinating ideas.fwerg

2. February 10, 2011  11:33 am by wickw Reply

I am not really positive if best practices contain emerged almost things like that, other than I am positive that your big job is obviously recognized. I was questioning if you offer any membership near your RSS feeds because I would be extremely interested.

3. February 19, 2011  7:40 pm by zeki ural Reply

sudo apt-get install nrg2iso

4. April 11, 2011  12:22 pm by Anonymous Reply

Doesn't work for me. First I get this error message:

mount: you must specify the filesystem type

Then I add "-t iso9660" which gives other messages:

mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/loop0,
    missing codepage or helper program, or other error
    In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try
    dmesg | tail or so

Any idea of what to do?

5. April 20, 2011  9:55 am by Tarot barato Reply

Obviously I like your web-site, however you need to test the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to tell you. On the other hand I will definitely come back again!

6. April 24, 2011  10:01 am by Anon. Reply

Hello everyone,

The problem with the NRG file it seems is that it is more than merely an ISO file plus header.

However, you can treat them that way if they are Disc At Once (DAO) written (i.e. the mount command, the nrg2iso (or the dd command) will all work just fine. However, when it is Track At Once written, NONE of the linux based tools will be able to convert the file to a usable ISO.

It may be possible to use some of the windows options through wine or a vm to do the conversion however.

Cheers

7. March 25, 2012  11:01 pm by 250cc dirt bikes Reply

These days of austerity along with relative anxiety about having debt, lots of people balk about the idea of making use of a credit card to make purchase of merchandise or maybe pay for a vacation, preferring, instead to rely on the actual tried and trusted means of making payment - raw cash. However, in case you have the cash on hand to make the purchase fully, then, paradoxically, this is the best time to be able to use the cards for several good reasons.aiyi9527$$$$$