A certain Gaurav Khanna from University of Massachusetts Dartmouth created computing cluster based on 8 (eight) Sony PlayStation 3 consoles that is meant to simulate gravity processes. The project is named as “PS3 Gravity Grid” and allows to model Binary Black Hole Coalescence using Perturbation Theory. Actually it’s not first case when PS3 is used as a component for cluster as it has not bad Cell Processor and it’s open platform. How do you think, what operating system manages cluster? Windows? Nope. It’s Linux.

ps3 cluster

ps3 rack side

ps3 boxes

Information Improvisation: Voice over internet protocol, stands for voip, it is a technology that provides cheap voice communication over the network. A 350-030 certifications ensure your skills and knowledge in this field. A company should try to find firms that provide best hosting facility for this technology. For the enterprise customer IP communications can be streamed by having people with 646-229 certifications. A company that is backed up with such technology must not neglect the effectiveness of website templates. For small firms cheapest domain name can save considerable amount of wealth when purchasing it along with the best hosting package, later on, can be spent on purchasing different packages on server.

1. January 26, 2011  7:41 pm by naruto vostfr Reply

Great tips ! really i am enjoying reading your blog ! it's a lot of information i wouldnt know !

2. February 14, 2011  3:39 am by Water Damage Reply

Many thanks for the amazing article.

3. February 14, 2011  8:58 am by Elmer Leflar Reply

There are some fascinating cut-off dates on this article however I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity however I'll take hold opinion till I look into it further.

4. April 6, 2011  2:40 am by Baby Care Advices Reply

Great information you write it very clean. And before this,I have read a lot.Few of them is useful.I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

5. May 18, 2011  11:52 pm by location villa marrakech Reply

certainly like your web-site however you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to inform the truth however I¡¦ll certainly come again again.

6. May 27, 2011  1:37 am by Thad Ganim Reply

Nice factors…I might word that as somebody who really doesn’t comment to blogs much (in reality, this may be my first submit), I don’t suppose the time period “lurker” is very flattering to a non-posting reader. It’s not your fault in any respect, but maybe the blogosphere may come up with a better, non-creepy title for the 90% of us that enjoy reading the posts.

7. August 5, 2012  5:19 pm by ??? ?? Reply

I’m no longer sure the place you are getting your info, but good topic. I must spend some time studying much more or working out more. Thanks for great information I used to be in search of this information for my mission.