free linux ebooks

Few days ago I came across nice site named Free Linux eBooks containing tons of Linux related electronic books for offline reading (mostly in PDF). Here is the list of available ones (please note that site allows to download 10 books per day)…

• Apache The Definitive Guide
  • Linux Device Drivers
  • Linux Phrasebook
  • Linux + Windows Howto
  • Linux + Windows9X + Grub Howto
  • Linux Certification in a Nutshell
  • Linux Installation and Getting Started
  • Linux Configuration and Installation (Slackware)
  • Linux Bible
  • Using Linux as a Router
  • User Guide to the Linux Desktop
  • Vim Quick Reference Card
  • Vim Book

1. Pingback : DGW Enterprises » Free Linux books

2. November 14, 2007  4:46 am by mahesh Reply

i canot download the books

3. November 14, 2007  7:51 am by artiomix Reply

Hi mahesh,

Just try to download from http://freebooks.homelinux.org/ as they put restrictions on sites you can click to download books from.

4. November 14, 2007  11:38 am by dreamguy Reply

love it, thanks
    Can you provide some other sites about computer ebook for free download?

5. Pingback : fluffigt.com » Blog Archive » Quick copy/paste MySQL Replication Manual

6. October 22, 2008  12:02 pm by priya Reply

the http://freebooks.homelinux.org/ is not responding.

7. February 8, 2009  11:17 pm by yo9gjx Reply

Is another site with a lot of linux books, also you can upload your one

8. February 18, 2009  4:17 am by rajarammohan Reply

send pdf manual of linux through mail. awaiting the same

9. December 14, 2009  3:06 am by Thomas G. Haas Reply

Thanks to Amazon for shipping my Kindle 2 early! Everyone's doing a great job here talking about the improved features. I'm going to comment on how using the Kindle 2 feels. Amazon has done an amazing job of stripping away the technical annoyances with using electronic gadgets. When you look at it, if you don't focus too hard, the little buttons and controls fade away and all you see is the text. You get such a sense of quiet and comfort from that. No screaming banner ads, no strobing backlit display and no sound! It's really remarkable... both retro and high tech together! It feels very solid in your hand and does not feel flimsy, cheap or insubstantial. It's like a rigid wafer that's heavy enough, but would never be tiresome to hold a while.

The screen is lovely, with little glare. The fact that when you turn it off, it stays on takes getting used to. I absolutely love the graphics that come up when you turn it off and wonder if there's a way to change them out with my own photos?

So what the Kindle 2 is - it's a quiet unintrusive device that calls you to. It's not a further distraction in your already distracting world, but it's a calm oasis in your hand. Hmm. Sounds like what a book would be. But this does so much more.

The experimental web feature is very rough in terms of the elegant simplicity of the rest of the Kindle 2 features. Don't buy this for web surfing!

In summary, if you like books, you'll love Kindle 2. The technology is seamless and you won't feel like you need technical expertise to use it. It feels like an extension of your hand very quickly. It doesn't flash, scream, strobe, move, etc.... but it does what it does to extremely well. It's quiet in your hand and a pleasure to use. People around you are drawn to it. When using it, you can't help but wish that more of the products you use in your daily life were like this. It is the future. Thanks Amazon!

10. April 25, 2010  10:41 am by Efren Arcieri Reply

Good article! GA is also my biggest earning. However, that it is not just a a great deal. gives thanks !!! really useful article! amazing stuff thanx

11. April 25, 2010  11:23 am by Brant Loszynski Reply

I believe I'll seek to recommend this send to my friends and spouse and children, cuz ensure that it is really useful.

12. April 25, 2010  12:54 pm by Wilbert Reeks Reply

Noticed your Weblog bookmarked on Reddit.I really enjoy your web site and advertising and marketing approach. Check out out my Farmville Guide if you ever obtain moment -

13. April 25, 2010  1:41 pm by Alden Kimzey Reply

I definitely like your internet site

14. October 29, 2010  10:42 pm by Pointer Men's Basketball Reply

You you should make changes to the page title Site of the day: Free Linux eBooks - Linux * Screw to something more suited for your content you create. I loved the post nevertheless.

15. February 5, 2011  8:35 pm by Marlin Helper Reply

I do know this isn’t precisely on topic, but i have a website online using the identical program as nicely and i get troubles with my feedback displaying. is there a setting i'm lacking? it’s possible it's possible you'll assist me out? thanx.

16. April 23, 2011  6:20 pm by hkseo Reply

It always amazes me how blog writers such as yourself can find the time as well as the commitment to carry on crafting exceptional discussions. Your blog issuperb and one of my own have to read blogs and forums. I simply needed to thank you.

17. April 27, 2011  10:44 am by professional vehicle valeting Reply

Good blog! I truly love its clean look, just like we love to clean cars lol. I'm going to post this url on my personal account. I've subscribed to your feed which I look forward to the next artical. Have a clean day!

18. May 27, 2011  5:11 pm by Stock Screening Software Reply

Fantastic site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get comments from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Many thanks!

19. May 29, 2011  10:17 am by drunk driving attorneys saint cloud Reply

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed some nice practices and we are looking to swap methods with other folks, please shoot me an email if interested.

20. May 30, 2011  9:23 pm by Android Tablets Reply

Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks