Really interesting device was found today in the vast expanses of Internet. Company named Aleutia (established in London, 2006) sells extremely mini PC that consumes really small amount of energy (8 watts!!!), runs Linux and can be powered by sun! It’s named Aleutia E1 and is available starting at 180 £. See details below!

aleutia e1

aleutia e1 1

Seller announces the following product specifications (see detailed specs here):

• Processor: 200MHz x86 CPU, Memory: 128MB SDRAM, Storage: 2GB (included Compact Flash card), Power Supply (US, UK, or EU).
  • 3 x USB 2.0 ports (480Mbps transfer rate), 1 x 10/100 Ethernet port, VGA port to connect LCD display (supports resolutions up to 1280×1024)
  • Power consumption of 8W with CPU and SDRAM running at full speed. With external devices (USB 2.0 CD Rewriter, USB-powered hard drive) power consumption rises to 11W.
  • Dimensions: 11.5cm (Width) x 11.5cm (Lenght) x 3.5cm (Height)
  • Puppy Linux Operating System (version 2.14) – similar in appearance to MS Windows, stable, and pre-installed.
  • Excel-compatible spreadsheet software (Gnumeric), Word-compatible word processor (Abiword)

Looking at these specs and using Google it was discovered that Aleutia sells Norhtec‘s device The MicroClient Jr! Do you see the difference at the pictures below? Maybe hand? ;)

aleutia e1 front nortec front

By the way, Norhtec’s one is of 120$… From Norhtec’s site:

The MicroClient Jr. is a revolutionary device that is especially designed for installations having limited physical space and temperature concerns. It does not matter if you are in a jammed office, a crowded place, or public transportation – it can be easily integrated with a VESA LCD to bring you computer access at any time.

It can attach to any VESA mounting fixture, allowing it to be securely mounted onto desks, room walls, or buildings, and thereby optimizing your work area. It can also attach directly to LCDs of any size to create a mobile system for the use at trade shows, presentations, promotions, etc. Unlike the traditional laptop design, the MicroClient Jr. can be used with a large size LCD. Furthermore, with FANLESS design, MicroClient Jr. is ideal for use in hot climates without air conditioning.

Get more details on The MicroClient Jr. here… Sweeeet! :)

Information improvisation: You can easily check out our best quality http://www.braindumps.com/200-001.htm dumps prepare you well for the http://www.pass4-sure.us/640-722-dumps.html exam. You can also get success in real exam of 70-291 with the quality http://www.test-king.com/exams/350-029.htm questions and ccie voice http://www.accaglobal.com/ and more visit http://www.actualtests.com/exam-350-029.htm Best Wishes.

1. April 7, 2011  11:53 pm by Ulrike Vendelin Reply

The heart of your writing whilst sounding reasonable originally, did not really settle very well with me after some time. Somewhere throughout the paragraphs you actually managed to make me a believer but just for a very short while. I however have a problem with your jumps in assumptions and one would do well to fill in all those breaks. In the event you can accomplish that, I will undoubtedly be fascinated.

2. April 8, 2011  4:00 am by buy iphone online Reply

Thank you so much Many thanks for your topic theme! I really truly enjoyed was delighted in reading looking through it the topic and picked up discovered a lot a great deal of new interesting information knowledge. Cheers Greetings!

3. April 8, 2011  1:20 pm by zyczenia wielkanocne Reply

Usually I don't read article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice post.

4. April 8, 2011  2:18 pm by sunglasses Reply

this lens was not designed to be used this way.

5. April 9, 2011  9:17 pm by indian pakistani clothes Reply

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

6. April 15, 2011  12:50 pm by Hazard gry Reply

Exact worthy blog, lots of interesting tips I inaugurate here a liquid to their problems. Meet with me and the mankind of casino gambling, you can carry off the palm a lot!

7. April 15, 2011  11:57 pm by Kursy zarabiania w sieci Reply

terms of technological development. While these BRIC nations appear to have hit a brick wall,

8. April 21, 2011  9:59 pm by energy treatments Reply

Thanks for your write-up on the vacation industry. I'd personally also like to include that if your senior thinking about traveling, it really is absolutely important to buy travel cover for golden-agers. When traveling, seniors are at greatest risk of experiencing a professional medical emergency. Getting the right insurance cover package to your age group can safeguard your health and provide you with peace of mind.

9. April 22, 2011  5:20 am by watch nba playoffs online Reply

Another issue is really that video gaming has become one of the all-time most significant forms of recreation for people of any age. Kids play video games, and also adults do, too. The actual XBox 360 is just about the favorite games systems for individuals that love to have a huge variety of games available to them, in addition to who like to experiment with live with other folks all over the world. Many thanks for sharing your opinions.

10. April 22, 2011  6:31 am by yiannis Reply

Im very joyful to hear this. This is very nice :).

11. April 27, 2011  12:24 am by bird houses for sale Reply

well written article, you did a good job of describing the article in a simple manner

12. May 3, 2011  11:00 pm by Magazine Storage Reply

Found your website through Bing.Great Site ! youve been bookmarked.

13. May 4, 2011  9:29 am by TilkDealTex Reply

?? ??? ?????? ?????? ???????? ???? http://finansguru.ru - ??????,?????? ??????????,??????, ??????

14. May 7, 2011  12:04 pm by ms exchange 2010 Reply

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read something like this before. So good to search out any individual with some original ideas on this subject. realy thanks for starting this up. this web site is one thing that is wanted on the internet, somebody with just a little originality. useful job for bringing one thing new to the internet! <a href=”http://www.exchangemymail.com”>ms exchange 2010

15. May 7, 2011  3:52 pm by vcyprovinzia Reply

???? ??????????? ??? ??????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ?????. ?????? ??????? ?? ?? ?????????????.
    ?? ???????? ?? ??????? ??????

16. May 11, 2011  6:19 am by Auto detailing products Reply

There are some attention-grabbing points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. http://www.lanescarproducts.com There may be some validity but I will take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want extra! Added to FeedBurner as nicely

17. May 13, 2011  9:17 pm by rims camarillo Reply

I’d should check with you here. Which is not one thing I normally do! I take pleasure in reading a submit that may make people think. <a href="http://www.breakersmobile.com Additionally, thanks for permitting me to comment!

18. May 26, 2011  7:37 am by Grants Pass Foreclosures Reply

I discovered your weblog site on google and examine a few of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the very good operate. I simply additional up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. http://www.kendonleet.com In search of forward to reading more from you afterward!…

19. May 26, 2011  7:39 am by Grants Pass Homes For Sale Reply

That is the fitting blog for anybody who desires to find out about this topic. You notice so much its virtually arduous to argue with you (not that I truly would want…HaHa). http://www.kendonleet.com You positively put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

20. May 28, 2011  9:22 am by Page Lah Reply

I have already been scheming to make money online for quite a while with moderate success, however it was recently that we ran in to the comprehensive Roulette Money program that fully altered my well being for the greater. If you wish to boost you and your beloved ones way of life, don't hesitate to have the no cost .Live dealer roulette Cash software

21. June 1, 2011  10:42 pm by DiteIncitle Reply

???? ??? ????? ????????????, ?????????? ???? http://remzap.ru/ - ???? nissan, ?? ???? ????, ???? ?????? ??, ??????????? ????????? toyota ? ?????? ??????.

22. June 9, 2011  7:28 pm by the dvd future Reply

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks