Q: How can I order my favourite pizza by using Linux command line interface?
- Can order pizza with only a few keystrokes.
- Can save pizza preferences.
- Can use batch files for ordering many pizzas.
- Has easy to use flags for ordering different toppings.
- Runs on most UNIX-like operating systems.
- Supports most currently popular topings like “mushrooms”, and “pepperoni”!
- Unattended / background operation.
- Pizza Party is distributed under the GNU General Public License.
Download Pizza Party’s initial source code here and python ported version from this link.
P.S. This portion of Friday humour is provided by Royal HeHe2-ness! 🙂
Information improvisation: Cut down your exam stress by using our latest http:///70-412.htm and high quality and http://www.test-king.com/exams/642-874.htm demos. We provide updated http://www.ifpug.org/ questions with 100% pass guarantee along with http://www.actualtests.com/exam-642-874.htm training.